It’s no secret that despite the legality of internet gaming in the United States, it is now the fastest growing business on the Internet. The urge to bet online has surpassed the digital power of internet porn. Online gambling is a $12 billion per year business, with roughly half that sum generated inside the United States, and also a few analysis consider this figure will double by the year 2010. To what key does the business owe this wonderful achievement? It is quite simple in the mental standpoint; folks indulge in the delight of spending a bit to win a good deal. Comparable to the lottery it’s the purchase of expect, as from the expectation of readily taking a few bucks and turning them in a huge quantity of money.
Surprisingly Internet gaming marketing campaigns are almost exclusively geared toward guys; this is till today. Nearly all banners and advertisements attribute scantly clad beautiful young girls or round tables filled with cigar smoking male poker players. The target market for internet gaming is easily accepted by the business since the 30-40 year old, college educated man. Actually Playboy has its very own online casino, which by definition is targeted right and absolutely into the male audience. Why is online gaming almost entirely geared toward a male audience? In just two research studies one conducted by Peter D. Hart Research Associates, Inc. (2006) and one conducted by Luntz, Manlansky Strategic Research (2006) published by the American Gaming Association that the proportion of female and male brick-and mortar gamblers was almost equal with men constitute 53% of the populace along with the other 47% comprising girls. But, guys out shortened women nearly three-to-one from the virtual gaming world where guys included 68% of their populations studied leaving girls to compose the remaining 32%.
This leads you to ask, where’s the disconnect between the two mediums of gaming? Can it be short-sighted, over targeted advertisements toward the man audience? Or, is it that these figures are skewed by such as online poker, which is traditionally a man pastime? No matter the response is for this happening, 1 online casino team has decided to think outside the box and hit out only into the online female gaming marketplace.
Casino Partners has introduced the world’s first and only online casino made specially by women for girls suitably called Cameo Casino. In a media release from April 2006 Casino Partners said the”Women make up at least 50% of players in the online gaming market – a fact that had not been acknowledged in the gaming industry until now. Promotions and advertising have always been designed for the typical “Joe” and have centered around male dominated themes.” Also,”Cameo Casino offers more than 80 Award Winning Games, Fast Download, Fast Payouts, Huge Jackpots, and Better than Vegas odds.”
Cameo Casino promotes that,”women deserve a gaming environment of their own and Cameo Casino was designed with today’s woman in mind. It offers cutting-edge and user-friendly software, efficient pay-outs, and round-the-clock customer service, making Cameo Casino one of the premier gaming venues on the network.” Casino Partners is famous because of its topnotch online casinos like Casino Tropez, Vegas Red, Casino Del Rio, and Titan Poker just to name a couple.
Cameo Casino provides a tasteful sophistication and five star service combined with a very generous Comp Points Program and lavish welcome bonuses compared to industry standards. As a women I discovered Cameo Casino to be a totally beautiful and a exceptional gaming experience certainly created using all the girls gambler in your mind. Even though this is just one little step for the visibility of girls in the online gambling world, I expect that the achievement of Cameo Casino will wake up the preverbal advertising and marketing industry to how there’s a massive marketplace for online girls gamblers. We login. We perform with. And we deserve a little more attention!
For more info visit here http://www.indopesqq.com/